Saturday, 7 January 2012

Bedhead Urban Antidotes Resurrection

Bedhead Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo & Conditioner review :)


Woo it's the weekend! Don't know about you, but I'm so glad this week is over, it's been strange being back to work after being off for 2 weeks for Christmas! Oh well, work again tomorrow :( I can proudly say that yesterday I ordered Nicki Minaj OPI Collection, so I will  be reviewing that soon - how exciting!!


Okay so back to Bedhead :) I didn't really know what to think of this shampoo and conditioner when I got it - high hopes or not?! But after using this every other day for the past 2 weeks I can say that it really has made a difference to my hair which I was very pleased with. Ever since I've been trying to grow my hair it's been really dry at the ends and that still hasn't completely gone but that's probably just because I need a hair cut haha. But nevertheless, these products have made my hair feel thicker, smoother & not frizzy! I would recommend this product if you have damaged hair from dying a lot of times or even if you just have frizzy hair! Every time I use it I can feel a difference so I will definitely be buying again! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...