Saturday, 21 January 2012

OPI Fly

I didn't really know what to expect when I was ordering Fly from the Nicki Minaj collection, as a lot of the promo pictures looked different to each other, but I got it anyway.
It's a really cute teal creme colour but it also has hints of green in it. I love that I only needed to use 2 coats to get it opaque and it applied really well :) I think Fly & Save me look great together, the glitter really compliments the blue.
                                                                                         I will definitely be wearing this colour a lot in the summer! Probably my favourite of the collection.
                                                                                          Save me has blues, purples, greens, yellows, pinks, oranges and lots of colour! It's super pretty and I think it will work well with most plain nail polishes. Below you will see Fly & Save me together... I think they look great - do you? Click on the images to enlarge :) x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...