Saturday, 28 January 2012

OPI Pink Friday & Superbass

Woo I got paid today, got my new MAC lipstick in Creme cup and the 209 brush, and my boyfriend got a hair cut! Quite a good day so far, but I think it's time I have to clean my room - it's so messy :( but oh well back to nail polish yay!

So this is from the Nicki Minaj collection and it's a cute bubblegum candy colour pink and it's so pretty - I used 2 coats to achieve this look. I'm really pleased with this collection so far, and I know a lot of people are slating it but I love it!! I think this pink would suit any type of skin tone as it's just so amazing haa. 

I found it really difficult to capture the right colour on Superbass but I tried my hardest! Like all the other shatters it comes out matte so I'd suggest putting a good top coat to make it nice and glossy.















This is my only bubblegum type nail polish I have so maybe that's why I love it so much, either way I think I'll be wearing this all the time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...