Monday, 2 January 2012

Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Gloss - Big Bang

Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Gloss in Big Bang

I've never tried a pencil lip gloss colour before, so after doing some research I thought that this would be a good one to try out and show you! I found it super hard to try and capture the correct colours in the photos so I'm sorry about that :( But it's a really rich deep pink colour with tiny micro glitter which looks amazing!

I have a very fair complexion so some people may think that this bright colour would look slightly odd on me, but I love it! I probably wouldn't use it as a 'daily essential' just because it is so in your face... I'd recommend it for a fun evening colour.

The pencil glided really well on my lips and I do sometimes suffer with try lips but that wasn't a problem at all with this pencil and it's really moisturising, lasts for ages on the lips and doesn't smudge. xx

3 comments:

  1. The colour is soo gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm really pleased with this colour, its so bright! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is absolutely incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...