Wednesday, 4 January 2012

What I hate about beauty blogs...

Hi everyone! I've been doing a lot of research into other peoples blogs to find tips on how they produce their blogs to a productive standard and how to write posts in a way people like reading, but in the process of that I have found something which really irritates me... So I thought I'd let you know so I can express my anger!

Well to put it bluntly, what I really dislike (hate is a strong word) is when people tend to brag about beauty and fashion products they have, rather than actually review and give their opinions on it. For an example, someone might say "I have tried a few MAC cosmetics but..." rather than "I have lots of MAC cosmetics and...". It's little things like that which really gets on my ticker! It just comes across as bragging about things which isn't really necessary and I find it extremely annoying to read blog posts which are like that.

I don't agree when people are so anal to a certain brands just because they are expensive, as that is not the point of beauty products, it's the quality of them.

I'm sure many people would agree with me that this can be annoying and a complete shut down when on someone's blog, as I really don't see the need of it. My idea of creating this blog was so that I can express my opinion on products that I have purchased and whether or not I would recommend them or not, as that is the sort of blogs that I enjoy reading.

If anyone has an issue or problem with mine then do let me know as I will try and fix it! Or if you just have something to express about other blogs which you find annoying then also let me know! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...