Tuesday, 21 February 2012

AllSaints Wishlist!

Hey :) So today I thought I'd share with you my AllSaints wishlist, and I'm sure most of you are aware that AllSaints is sadly in the higher end of clothing brands! But nevertheless I still love them. Below is the photos of my most wanted items and I hope you enjoy reading and share your love for the amazing items!! http://www.allsaints.com/
1.) Native Dress - AllSaints almost always have a dress in this style for every season and I think they keep getting better and better! I absolutely love the embellishment all over the garment and it truly is stunning, the only downside to it is that it's fairly heavy, but I guess that's what you get for wearing a dress like this! For a whopping £295 I think It's fair to say I'll be sadly waiting a while for this baby :(

2.) Titan Vest - I currently have 2 of the AllSaints silk racer vests and they are my favourite pieces of clothing in my wardrobe! They are so comfy and flatter any body shape tremendously. The way it just floats there is so nice, downfall to that is that when it's windy you will most likely give everyone a flash (yes that has happened a few times - awkward). The thing that attracts me most to this vest is probably the dark colours. - £85.

3.) Skull De Jouy Racer Vest - Not that I know what that means??? Ha oh well. Once again this is the exact same cut and style as the Titan vest which is awesome, the reason why I'd like this top is because I don't have a white one! Would be nice to mix and match - if only! This is also £85.

4.) Newaz Skirt - This skirt is the same sort of theme as the Native Dress, as these designs are very tribal... but gorgeous! However much I love this skirt I will say that there is a massive downer to it... If you are like me and have those annoying love handles then this skirt could turn into an extreme wardrobe disaster! As it's meant to sit on the hips (perfect if you are all skin and bones) but the slighest little bit of tub on your side can make you look larger than you are :( and at the price of £175, is it really worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...