Thursday, 2 February 2012

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15 - Before & After


Mornaaan everyone :) Today's post is going to be on MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15! It comes in a small pot (7g / 24 US OZ) whatever that means haha. I think this is the lightest colour that you can get but they have a variety of many so there will definitely be one there for you.

I use this mostly on my eye lids around my eyes above my rosy cheeks! It's creamy but has a thick consistency, and I find that it can be a little drying on my skin once I put powder over the top of it, but that might just be my skin type! (Combination). I don't put it over spots either as that is also drying :(

Enough of the bad comments! I do really like this concealer and I would recommend it, possibly not for someone who has quite dry skin as I don't find it very moisturising. It does give good coverage but I'd suggest to use a good moisturiser/primer before hand :)

Before
After

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it works really well for you, I didn't have very much luck with it :/

    http://nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicky, maybe you didn't have the correct colour? I must admit that it's not the easiest concealer to work with! I found the best way to apply with was with my finger tips rather than a brush or sponge xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...