Monday, 5 March 2012

MAC Please Me Lipstick

Morning everyone, sorry for not blogging for a while, I have been without my (boyfriends) laptop! :( But never fear as I am back ha :) This is a quick run down of the lipstick Please Me by MAC. This is a very popular lipstick so I thought I may as well see why everyone likes it!


Firstly, it looks a lot darker in the tube than how it comes out on the lips, but that may vary for different people as I have quite redish/pinkey lips naturally and I'm not into the whole foundation lips thing ha.


I usually stick to neutral pinks/nudes for my lip as I'm quite scared that I'll look silly, but I think if you're one of those people as well then this colour is a good way to break that fear! It's a really pretty light rosey pink and I think it'll look great on all skin tones. Happy Monday ! :)


My gosh I didn't realise my lips look this big haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...