Thursday, 10 May 2012

French Connection Classic Connie Jacket

After months and months of trying to find the perfect jacket/blazer... it has finally arrived!! Words cannot describe how much I am in love with this jacket. It is described as an "effortlessly sophisticated work-wear look. Layer over a classic white tee or a printed shift dress for easy daytime dressing" and it is exactly that.

It is 69% Viscose, 21% Acrylic and 10% Polyester, so it certainly doesn't feel like cheap material or that you will have problems with the material.

I was devastated when I went online to purchase it on the French Connection website and it was out of stock... So I went on another website which stocks it... and another... and another!! I was literally about to burst into tears until good ol' mum called House Of Fraser in Exeter (where I originally tried it on but didn't buy it) and they only had one size 10 in stock and it was on the mannequin! So it cost me a further £7 delivery which is hefty but when I received it the next day I was chuffed to pieces!!
The jacket itself was £155 which I know some of you will think is too much (especially my dad lol - he doesn't understand.) but it is 100% worth it.


I will definitely be wearing this as often as I can, as shown in the picture you can wear it with a plain tee and jeans for a casual look, or wear with a nice blouse (AllSaints!) or dress and it will look fantastic. It will literally match well with everything as it is beautifully fitted, but not too much that you are restricted to your movements haha. This is my best buy of the year so far!! Please let me know your opinions! Is it worth paying all that money for?? xox

5 comments:

  1. I also have 2 french connection boyfriend blazers <3 them. and I LOVE yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :) I knoww they have so many beautiful blazers, definitely on my birthday wish list haha xox

      Delete
  2. ahhh bbz i LOVE it! Absolutely gorgeous and it makes the plain outfit look amazing! Definitely worth every penny and the expensive delivery! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous!! :P
    perfect-blazer-hunting isn't as easy as you'd think :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. Looks elegant and classy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...