Friday, 24 August 2012

OPI Strawberry Margarita

Hello lovelies! It's been a boring time for me at work this week constantly starring outside to gloomy rainy days! But fortunately last week I took a couple nail polish photos and OPI Strawberry Margarita is one of them! I recently got this one for my birthday and I'm absolutely in love with it! The formula is amazing and almost like a light soft gel. I used 2 coats which is all you need to achieve the perfect opaque colour and then 1 OPI top coat. I love that it's got no shimmer to it as I find shimmers unfortunately don't exactly flatter my pale skin tone!
I had this polish on for about 3 days with no chips, which for me is amazing! Usually day 1 they are all over the place ha. I think OPI Strawberry Margarita will suit any kind of skin tone as it really is a superb pinky/watermelon creme colour :) I will 100% be repurchasing this once it has run out as it is definitely one of my favourite OPI polishes! Have any of you guys tried this polish out? xox

10 comments:

  1. That is a stunning shade! So summer appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Or a perfect shade to brighten up the winter ha xox

      Delete
  2. This shade is beautiful! I might have to pick it up for myself. Nail polish does not last on me at all... Seriously, if I paint my nails at 10pm, they're chipped by the time I wake up.

    Have you tried any strengthening products? I'm thinking of purchasing OPI's Nail Envy but I'm not sure it's going to be worth the money.

    Check out my blog?
    www.the-dailyswatch.blogspot.co.uk
    @nicolayoung13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this formula would be good then if your nails chip easily, as I have the same problem and it lasts so well! :) yeah I've got OPI Nail Envy Original, I did a post on it a couple weeks ago so check that out, I'd really recommend it, works amazing as a base coat and really noticeably strengthens your nails - defo worth the price! :) hope this has helped hun xox

      Delete
  3. This is so so pretty! I really like it!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so gorgeous right! :) thank you for your comment :) xox

      Delete
  4. gorgeous color! il have to pick that one up for next year
    new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colour, Defo on my wishlist
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one of my fav OPI shades ever!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...