Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Recent Nail Tech Haul

Evening :) I got home and my Salons Direct order has arrived yay! I absolutely love ordering with them as the service is fab, really great prices and super fast delivery.
Here are a couple photos from my haul - never seen so many nail files! All the pots are NSI glitter acrylic powers, I couldn't resist getting so many haha.
I'm still testing lots of different nail tips to see what I prefer to work with, if any of you guys have any recommendations then let me know! 
Ruby Slippers, Emerald, Glistening Gold, Psychedelic, Ecstasy, Canary Diamond & Amethyst.

These colours look gorgeous and can't wait to try them out on clients, especially Ruby Slippers and Ecstasy, I'll be sure to let you see the results! Do any of you shop at Salons Direct? What do you think of their products and service? Lots of love xox

7 comments:

  1. I love getting stuff in the mail :) I wish you lived local to me 'cause I'd totally get you to do my nails!

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Erin, means a lot! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats what I call a haul, when you're done with Erin's nails I need you to do mine too!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those colours are beautiful!! Wish I had as many nail files as you, I'm always running out!!

    Please could you take a look at my blog?
    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...